Our Fees Payment Options
The cost of surgery varies by procedure and is based on an assessment of the complexity of each individual case. As such a quotation for procedures can only be provided after a consultation with Dr. Tregaskiss. A consultation fee of $150 + GST is payable at the time of consultation scheduling. This is deducted from the cost of surgery should you decide to proceed.
At the time of booking your procedure a deposit will be taken. The final balance is due 30 business days prior to your surgical date.
We accept a number of different payment options including:
- Bank draft, certified cheque, money order
- Credit cards: Visa or MasterCard (Up to $2000CAD, fees apply thereafter)
- Third-party financing options. We are pleased to have partnered with both Medicard and Beautifi who can provide patient financing for medical procedures. We will provide any assistance with this process that we can.
Below are estimated price ranges for some procedures (inclusive of taxes). Fees could vary. Contact us to know the exact fees for your procedure.- Breast Augmentation: $11,000
- Breast Lift (mastopexy): Starting from $13,000
- Breast Lift WITH Augmentation: Starting from $15,000
- Abdominoplasty: Typical price range is $15,000 - $18,000.
- Gynecomastia: Starting from $8,000
If you are considering a cosmetic procedure and looking for options to cover the costs, we have partnered with Beautifi to bring you industry leading interest rates and affordable monthly payment options for cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery.
Beautifi offers affordable and flexible loans ranging from $1,000 - $25,000. Apply online in less than 3 minutes and receive an instant approval decision. Applying is secure, will not impact your credit score, and there is no money down required. Find a monthly payment that fits your budget with terms ranging from 6 months to 6 years. Apply for financing by clicking on the Beautifi links and get approved today!
- Instant approval
- No impact to credit score
- Up to $25,000 available
- 100% online
Alternative options for financing include Medicard who offer a simple and affordable way to finance your procedure, ensuring that you don’t delay your treatment due to cost concerns by offering you a variety of financing terms with convenient monthly payments. Contact them for more information on interest rates and repayments schedules.