To request an assessment of your suitability for tattooing of an area please complete the form below and attach a photo of the area.
- Tip #1 – Use your cell phone. Cell phones all have cameras which are suitable for the photos we need, and they also make it easy to send the photos to us by email.
- Tip #2 – Look at the photos before you send them. If you can’t clearly see what you’d like to show Candice, then she won’t be able to see it either. Make sure it is clear and focused.
- Tip #3 – Avoid bright lights. Take the photo with a neutral background. Stand in front of a blank wall. Use the flash on your cell phone.
- Tip #4 – No backlighting. Don’t shoot with a bright light or sunlight behind you. Don’t shoot with you in front of a window.
- Tip #5 – Show the area and surrounding skin for determine the contrast and size.
Request an Assessment
You deserve the best solutions to achieve your positive body image.